Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The journey begins... PA (Procrastinator's Anonymous) Confessional and First Post

Hi!  My name is Katie, and I am a procrastinator!  Let's just get that out in the open right off the bat.  I don't do it on purpose...or maybe I do, but subconsciously?  Unintentionally?  Blindly?  Gah...who knows.  Either way, its a fact.  I've been this way all of my life.  I've had the intention of starting my own blog for quite some time now.  I have read so many articles, stalked online galleries, watched countless YouTube tutorial videos about blogging, and, quite frankly, planned for this until I couldn't possibly plan any more. 

Then, one day it dawned on me: Starting a blog is very similar to starting a family.  I've heard it so many times..."I want to have a baby, but not until... (fill in the blank); however, if you wait until you are 100% ready, you will never actually BE ready!  Soooo, here we are!  This baby is coming, ready or not!  I hope you'll join me on this new adventure.  I've drawn so much from reading all of your blogs that I really just want to jump in on all of the fun you're having!  I intend to post at least once or twice a week to start with, but you never know with us procrastinators...this could be my last post until summer!  But let's hope not.  Now that I have something on the page, the rest should come easier right?! 

Until next time,

 photo Katie Blog Signature_zpsbi1lqemh.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!