Tuesday, March 7, 2017

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 322


Hi there!  Today I'm sharing the card that I created for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 322.  If you click the image below it will take you to their site so you can check it out!


I'm always up for a good challenge!  My hubs is taking a huge certification test today, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to make him an encouragement card.  The Stars Above stamp set (also from MFT) is a great one for just that!


I think the most time consuming element to this card were all those tiny inlaid stars!  My neck started to cramp by the time I finished getting those in place...whew!  Other than that, it came together fairly quickly.  Below is a complete list of supplies used. 



One final look...


Say a quick prayer for my honey if you don't mind and have a fantastic day!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

 photo Katie Blog Signature_zpsbi1lqemh.png

Complete list of supplies:
Banner Die from My Favorite Things Blueprints 27
Stars/Sky Vertical background die from My Favorite Things
Scallop Frames from Pretty Pink Posh
Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn
Stars Above stamp set from My Favorite Things
After Midnight cardstock from My Favorite Things
Black Licorice cardstock from My Favorite Things
Silver Sparkle cardstock from My Favorite Things
Zing! Silver embossing powder from American Crafts
VersaMark Inkpad
Assorted Moonshine sequins from Simon Says Stamp
Spectrum Noir Sterling Silver glitter pen
Scrap of silver mirror cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!